Saturday, December 11, 2010

The everyday stuff makes me happy.

Photobucket
I walked by Em's room the other day and found her nestled in bed, enjoying a good book.  Don't we all want to throw convention to the wind, put on a tiara and a pair of warm gloves and just read?


The following scenario took place in mid November.  Emily was doing some homework (note the turkey) whilst sporting her light-up Christmas antlers. 
Photobucket

Emily's justification for wearing the fabulous headpiece was that the radio stations were playing Christmas music before Thanksgiving and  she could start celebrating too.    Excited much?

Photobucket

She wore them for several days. All day.

What does Sarah do for fun these days?  Sadly, no exotic headwear.  She does have her darling girlfriends over to watch flicks and make cookies every now and then.
Photobucket
Kristine, Michelle and Sarah with Wasatch Mountain Ranger Cookies. 

Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously cute, but how is Em turning the pages?

    Cookie dough- me want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is my favorite!!! I love everything about it! :) I love those girls.

    ReplyDelete